- Two special weeks for teachers of Spanish
- 40 hours of processing in Spanish
- 20 hours of special classes for teachers of ELE and observation classes with feedback
- Classes are held from 9.00am to 1.00pm Mon to Friday
- Teacher training 3.00pm to 5.00pm
- Learning tasks, enphasis on communication
- Use of ELE as the only language to construct learning
- Eclectic approach when there is language immersion (transfer to the classroom when there is no such immersion to the language)
- Materials design
- Strategies to achieve basic communicative competence
- How to work different skills in a group
- Production and recognition, exposure to the language
- Criteria for correction
- Classes outside the classroom
- Workshops pronunciation
- Spanish tutoring Tuesdays 2 to 5pm.
- Exams and diplomas Fridays at 2 pm.
- Extra cultural activities in Spanish: Movies (Monday), Tango/Salsa (Wednesday), “Picadas” or cultural tours (Thursday).
Enrolment fee: US$ 20
Classes are held even on public holidays.